Bear of the Week: Bailee Rogers

Senior+Bailee+Rogers+leads+two+organizations+this+year%3A+Bear+Believers+and+the+yearbook+staff.+

Senior Bailee Rogers leads two organizations this year: Bear Believers and the yearbook staff.

Marshall S. Braus, Sports Editor

Senior Bailee Rogers is involved in many organizations, including Bear Believers, Student Council, and yearbook. This year, she is the Bear Believers president and co-editor of the yearbook. She is also actively involved in her church and worship team. Some of her favorite hobbies are reading and photography.

Her goals for the future are to pursue a career in full-time ministry and to tell everyone she can about Jesus. Her biggest inspiration is her father.

“He reflects the love and character of Christ so well,” she said.

Rogers’ favorite quote is, “Life doesn’t begin until Jesus is the reason you’re living it.”

“Jesus obviously motivates me,” she said. “My faith gets me through everything.”

Her favorite class this year is yearbook.

“The yearbook staff is like my family,” she said. “I’m very passionate about what we get to do in there.”

According to yearbook teacher Lindsey Fruge, Rogers is a one-of-a-kind student who works hard and always volunteers her time to help out in any way necessary.

“Bailee is such a bright light, both inside and outside of the classroom,” Fruge said. “She is involved in so many different aspects of the school, and she is just an overall good person. Bailee works hard, and I know I can always count on her to get the job done.”