Bear of The Week: Keely Parsons

Junior+Keely+Parsons+is+involved+in+multiple+activities%2C+both+in+and+out+of+school.+

Alex Bridges

Junior Keely Parsons is involved in multiple activities, both in and out of school.

Kiera Howington, Writer

Junior Keely Parsons is involved in many activities both inside and outside school including cheer, Student Council, Interact Club, being a part of the Tishy Model Team, and working at a children’s tumble facility. She devotes her time to cheer and is very proud of her accomplishments. Working at the children’s tumble facility and seeing the kids do well motivates her to work hard.  

In her free time, Parsons likes to cook, dance, and bake. In the future, she plans to go to medical school to become a neurosurgeon. She has been on all A honor roll since she was young and continues to have a strong drive.  

She is inspired by her cheer coaches because they have taught her how to have a good work ethic and how to be responsible.

“They always encourage me to become the best possible version of myself,” she said. 

According to cheer coach Carlie Fults, Parsons is a hard-working student and athlete and she is always willing to help others.

“Keely never sets a goal that she cannot meet,” Fults said. “She pushes herself in class and in cheer in more ways than one. Keely’s motivation and want to make others laugh is contagious to those around her and helps create an environment that everyone wants to be a part of!”