Bear of the Week: Cameron Bilbo, Charlie Davis, Ansley Moore

Seniors+Charlie+Davis%2C+Ansley+Moore%2C+and+Cameron+Bilbo+cleaned+up+the+LCM+section+of+the+bleachers+after+the+football+game+last+weekend.+

Alex Bridges

Seniors Charlie Davis, Ansley Moore, and Cameron Bilbo cleaned up the LCM section of the bleachers after the football game last weekend.

Savannah Crabtree, Editor

Last Friday at the varsity football game in Bridge City, seniors Cameron Bilbo, Ansley Moore, and Charlie Davis stayed after the game to pick up trash that was left behind in the bleachers. Activities director Stacey Smith gave them a shout out on Twitter and suggested them as worthy Bear of the Week candidates. 

Senior Ansley Moore plays softball both inside and outside of school and is a member of Interact. Her goals for the future include getting into an occupational therapy program after high school, earning her bachelors degree, and starting work as a pediatric occupational therapist or assistant. For Moore, her biggest inspiration is her sister because of how she has pushed through so much and is such a strong person. 

According to Moore, she likes to try and be the best at whatever she does, no matter what it may be. 

“I love helping people do things that make their days a little bit easier,” Moore said. “My friends always push each other to be the best.” 

Senior Cameron Bilbo plays baseball and is a member of Interact and Student Council. He enjoys fishing, playing video games, lifting weights, and cooking. His main goal for the future is to be a landscape manager for a professional baseball team. Bilbo’s biggest inspiration is his brother because he has always been there for Bilbo and the two of them have been through a lot together.  

According to Bilbo, people may not know that he has a pet squirrel. He also received the Star Student award his freshman year. His favorite quote is, “When you have fun, it changes all the pressure into pleasure.” (Ken Griffey Jr.) 

Senior Charlie Davis is involved in a variety of activities both inside and outside of school, including National Honor Society, Student Council, soccer, tennis, and his church youth group. He also works at an animal shelter. Some of his favorite hobbies are playing video games, disc golf, and a lot of pickup games of any sport. In the future, Davis wants to graduate from a Christian school and then do missionary work. He is proud to be a member of National Honor Society and was proud to make the All-District scholastic team for soccer last year. Something people may not know about him is that he absolutely loves animals and spends way too much of his paycheck on Fortnite. 

According to Davis, a quote that he lives by is Proverbs 4:23: “Above all else, guard your heart,  for everything you do flows from it.”