Bear of the Week: Kye Phillips

Freshman+Kye+Phillips+was+nominated+by+two+different+teachers+to+be+Bear+of+the+Week+because+of+his+respectful+and+positive+attitude+in+the+classroom.+

Elaina Forester

Freshman Kye Phillips was nominated by two different teachers to be Bear of the Week because of his respectful and positive attitude in the classroom.

Jordan Pollock, Writer

Kye Phillips is a freshman who really wants to focus on his school work and pass his classes. He also would like to get to know the school better, this being his first year in the building.

Phillips said he looks up to his parents because they have always been there for him and have always believed in him.

“I aim to be someone who always shows people the right way,” he said. “I want to help people and leave a positive impact on the world.”

Kye is a great kid and a great student.

— Andrew Daspit

His favorite quote is, “Everybody stay positive no matter how negative life gets” by Juice Wrld, because no matter what you’re going through or how hard life is, you should always stay positive.

Kye plans on going to college to become an architect because he thinks it would be a cool career.

In his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family, and he also likes listening to music, mainly rap, because he likes the many sounds and beats that are put into the song.

The most important things in his life are his friends and family.

“Kye is a great kid and a great student,” history and PE teacher Andrew Daspit said. “I love having him in class and PE. He is always respectful and has a great attitude at all times about class work and participating.”