Mega lunch is well-received by students

Junior+Emily+Glover+is+a+fan+of+the+new+Mega+Lunch+schedule.+

Trinity Norwood

Junior Emily Glover is a fan of the new Mega Lunch schedule.

Emily Glover, Writer

With the new schedule change, Mega Lunch is by far the best part. I don’t feel rushed to eat and be in such a hurry to make it to my next class in time. An hour lunch feels like I actually have a break in my day from classes, unlike in the past, where 30 minutes seemed to go by super quickly.

One thing good about the lunch is that you have plenty of time to do homework. This way, you don’t have as much to do at home or any at all. Also, if you need help with work or need a better understanding of a subject, tutorials are always available during this time.

Mega Lunch is also a wonderful way to get more involved. You have the opportunity to join and participate in different clubs and activities. Also, since it’s in the middle of the day, more people are at school to attend whatever club meeting they want to attend.

Another positive aspect of Mega Lunch is getting the freedom of eating almost anywhere you want on campus. Of course, there are certain circumstances that has to be followed but other than that, it’s pretty great. I remember from previous years, the cafeteria would always be so packed, so this is way better.

Along with being able to eat at any location, you also are able to go eat at whenever time you want during the duration of that hour. It is very convenient because you might want to go ahead and do something else while you’re thinking about it, or you possibly might not be hungry yet. Although, if I’m being honest here, I’m sure everyone is ready to eat lunch by 10:10.

Having a Mega Lunch is also very beneficial socially. You are able to sit and eat with anyone you chose. Normally there are multiple lunches, so you might not have the same lunch as your friends do. Making new friends is also a thing, but I’ll put that to the side for now.

In conclusion, these are some of the main reason why I’m very satisfied with Mega Lunch. It’s so awesome, I really hope next year’s schedule will include it.