A lifetime in a photo

Senior+Kaylee+Pattillo+captures+all+of+her+special+life+moments+in+her+senior+pictures.+

Tishy Photography

Senior Kaylee Pattillo captures all of her special life moments in her senior pictures.

Bayleigh Swanton and Baylea Perry

A picture is worth a thousand words and senior pictures always say so much more. With graduation growing closer, many seniors are beginning to scramble in order to get all graduation festivities taken care of. Senior pictures are a very common thing and are the perfect way to show students’ achievements throughout their lives, and truly express themselves. For senior Kaylee Pattillo, these senior pictures had an impression on many more people than expected.

Pattillo recently took her senior pictures at Jungle Gardens in Avery Island, Louisiana. With the help of her mother and Tishy Photography, one of Pattillo’s images became viral on social media. In the image, Pattillo is sitting in front of  beautiful scenery with her important life milestones hanging behind her. Pattillo’s mom talks about how it was a very emotional moment and how she will always cherish it.

“I was so happy I could make her dream come true,” Pattillo’s mother said. “The picture will always have so much meaning to me. There are so many stages of her life in one photo. I will cherish it for as long as I live.”

Pattillo’s senior pictures were taken with Tishy Photography and the session was very memorable and emotional for the Pattillo’s and her photographer, Tishy Bryant. For Bryant, her favorite part about being a senior photographer is being able to wake up and do what she loves every morning and create a bond with all the seniors she works with. Specifically, her favorite part of Patillo’s session was when Patillo’s mother began to hang up all of Pattillo’s clothing.

“I would say the most emotional and sentimental part, was when her mom started hanging up all the clothes,” Bryant said. “To see such important milestones in her life was very touching. She was a joy to work with.”

During the session, Pattillo had a lot fun having her pictures taken. The photo that became viral was an idea from her mother that she found on Pintrest. Pattillo was very excited about the shoot and loved the idea itself.

“I absolutely love taking pictures so it was very fun,” Patillo said. “Tishy is an amazing photographer, and we had a great time.”

Pattillo will be graduating in the spring and has many things she will miss from high school. One of Pattillo’s favorite memories from high school is going to the UIL State meet for One Act Play. Pattillo received her Letterman through theater, which is shown in her senior picture.

“I am going to miss theater most of all,” Pattillo said. “It has brought me my favorite memories.”

For the fall semester of 2017, Pattillo will attend Louisiana State University (LSU) to major in psychology. Ever since she was little, she has dreamed of attending the university. Pattillo has many friends and family in this area and said she will miss them all while she is away at college. Pattillo’s mother will also miss her while she gone, but she will always have the pictures to cherish while she is away.

“This represents one chapter ending and a new chapter of her life beginning,” Pattillo’s mother said.